Pages

Tuesday 14 June 2016

The soccer Team

Talofa Lava,


My name is  Mary-Ruth and I go to Ruapotaka School. I am 9 years old. I am from New Zealand because I was born in New Zealand which I am a Kiwi Samoan. I am good at writing because I write neatly in my books and I love to write narratives about scary events. My goal for my learning is to improve on my maths, especially my division and my time tables.


My favourite subject is art. At school I like to paint a lot. My favourite music artist are Ariana Grande and Zendaya. I like them because they sing my favourite songs and they are beautiful. They are also very good at dancing. My favourite sport is soccer because I like to kick the ball  and support my team so we can win. My favourite food is fried chicken and fried sausages with chips. I like fruit salad as well. My favourite dessert is chocolate cake with neapolitan ice-cream.


I admire my family because they support me and I love them.


No comments:

Post a Comment